From the CEO:
I am pleased with the Brain+ 2021 annual results we have presented today.
With our commitment to develop medical software to detect and treat the cognitive symptoms of dementia, 2021 brought real progress.
A few highlights:
– Secured first strategic partnership with large pharma company in the main target market, Germany.
– Acceleration of the expected launch of the company’s first Digital Therapeutics product for dementia treatment, Cognitive Stimulation Therapy – Therapist Companion, in Denmark and Germany in 2023 (from original plan of 2025).
– Successful listing on Nasdaq First North Denmark, which raised the financing needed to accelerate activities and advance R&D pipeline
– 5 ongoing clinical trials and design and planning of a 6th trial progressed in 2 large grant funded innovation projects with partner universities Oxford, Nottingham, Aarhus.
– Recruiting of full clinical, technology and regulatory team (incl. Chief Technology Officer and Sr. Regulatory Affairs manager)
– Initiation and lead of a Eurostars’ grant project, to develop a new mechanism of action for cognitive training targeting people-at-risk of dementia, especially Mild Cognitive Impairment.
To read the annual report, click here.
To read the summary of the annual report, click here.
Follow Brain+ on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for a discussion on the Annual Report between the CEO and CFO, coming out later today
From the CEO: