As a user of enhance and recover, you will be very familiar with the neuro-games listed below.
While the neuro-games are used in all our apps, the way they work differs. The AI that adapts the difficulty in each neuro-game, analyzes your ability and adapts the difficulty, based on your performance.
The first time you try one of our neuro-games, it is all about assessing your baseline performance. Once the baseline has been established, the real training begins.
Improves your working memory, multitasking and sustained attention abilities, even under pressure.
This is done with optimal and simultaneous challenge of a range of subsystems within each of these cognitive functions. For example, systems that determine:
- The capacity and processing speed of your working memory
- Your ability to stay focused under pressure
- Your ability to switch between tasks fast and efficiently
Science has proven that already after few weeks of training this helps you to:
- Solve problems more successfully and efficiently
- Better form and recall details of things you experience
- Switch between tasks fast
- Quicker get into focus and flow on a new task
- You become better at keeping focus and think clearly in stressed situations
Builds your capacity for memorizing a large range of new information quickly.
It also trains you in memory techniques that will enable you to remember large amounts of information.
On a daily basis this improves your ability to:
- Remember more new people you meet at the same time
- Better memorize a lot of things people tell you
- Quickly create a large range of vivid memories
Stretches the capacity of your working memory, even in the face of competing and distracting tasks.
The training helps you to:
- Solve problems with higher complexity
- More easily understand new things
- Form more detailed memory of episodes you experience during the day
- You improve your ability to maintain capacity and think clearly in stressed situations
Trains your visual perception, attention and working memory.
Training a cognitive brain function requires challenging a specific set of several subsystems. For example, the systems that determine:
- The capacity and processing speed of your attention and short term memory
- Your ability to focus
- Your lower limit of perception
Scientific studies have shown that already after few weeks of training these systems in a targeted, specific, and intense way helps you to:
- Become more perceptive and focused
- Process and memorize new information more quickly and accurately
- Juggle more information in your head at once
Ocean of Attention
Expands the capacity of your attention and working memory.
It is also an all around exercise of your visual perception, attention, and working memory abilities.
Expanding the capacity of your attention and working memory functions has a radical impact on your ability to:
- Understand and learn new things
- Solve complex problems
- Stay focused in stressful situations
Eye for Detail
In this neuro-game, you are specifically challenging your visual processing speed.
Your visual processing speed helps you define specific faces in a crowd, or to sharpen your everyday visual attention e.g. while driving in traffic. Scientific studies have shown that it is possible for people to train and improve their visual processing speed.
Boosts the processing speed of your visual perception, attention and working memory functions.
Speed is one of the factors within these functions that adapts the fastest to training and holds great potential for improvement according to studies.
With improved processing speed you will be able to:
- Perceive and understand new information faster
- This translates to e.g. faster pace of reading or overviewing hazards in traffic
Increases the processing speed of your working memory function, even in the face of stressed situations.
- Understand and learn new things faster
- Solve problems faster
- Memorize details about episodes you experience during the day, faster
- You improve your ability to maintain speed and think clearly in stressed situations
Grace under Pressure
Boosts your ability to maintain focus, manage complexity and solve problems under a lot of pressure from competing and difficult tasks
- Stay focused
- Stay calm
- Think clearly
And thereby learn, memorize, manage complexity and solve problems efficiently, even under very stressing conditions. This is relevant in stressed situations on the job, emotional stressing experiences or in the midst of an evolving accident.
Trains your memorization ability, short- and long-term memory and focused attention. Especially in social relations.
In addition, it trains you in automatically applying a range of memory techniques that will improve your memory even further.
On a daily basis, this improves your ability to:
- Remember new people you meet
- Be more attentive when you get new information
- Better memorize the things people tell you
- Create stronger and richer memories
- Recall things people have told you when you meet later
The purpose of Pathfinder is to train your planning, visual understanding as well as problem solving skills. These cognitive functions are challenged mentally as you plan the right route from start to finish through a track. Each move demands concentration as well as visual understanding because the fields and arrows are rotated in different ways.
The ability to plan and problem solve is applied on a daily basis, if you for example have to cook dinner, you have to plan the order in which the different ingredients have to be chopped, cooked or fried. Another example could be planning a vacation or finding and locating a place where you have never been before.
Train core mental abilities and develop healthy brain habits with the enhance brain training app.
Increase your performance at work, school or everyday life and reduce mental decline